Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Laundry Line

I meant to post this last week but I got busy.  Sorry. Many of you have seen it already but I wanted to tell you a bit about it.  Actually, there is a birthday idea here so I really just wanted to make it public so my husband sees it. Ba ha ha ha...

I was at our old house one day recently and I saw my old laundry line.  I remember installing the new wire shortly after we moved in.  When the kids were born, we hung the diapers outside to dry.  I even took one of those cliche photos of the diapers drying on the line.  Anyway, our new house doesn't have a laundry line (Ah Mike, this is where you pay attention).  I really miss it.  When I saw the line, I thought it would look neat to make a puzzle with the kerf line (the cut line the saw makes) representing the wire.  So? Does it look cool or what?  I see a puzzle in my future with a boy or girl fishing in a pond just so the fishing line can be the kerf line.

2 comments: